Well today is my 100th post. I am pretty much positive this means I have way to much time on my hands or I am greatly ignoring things I shouldn't be. At any rate I am very thankful that people are actually reading what I write and I love this forum to express the things I would just normally talk to myself about. This makes me look slightly less crazy.
I thought about not doing the 100 things about me list that people do but then I didn't really have any other ideas so here we go. There will be a test at the end so don't cheat and skip to the last one and comment on that one! I am on to you and your slacker ways!
1. I never wanted kids.
2. I can not imagine what I would be like them now 7 years later.
3.I shoplifted once (or twice) in high school, and I got caught by a friend's Mom who told she wouldn't report me if I promised her I would never do it again.
4. I was an active member in my church's youth group during my teenage years.
5. I haven't been to church in two years.
6. I miss having something to believe in.
7. I envy the people who can have faith without questions or doubt.
8. I used to have bleach blond hair.
9. I was voted Most Environmental in high school.
10. I got my hand caught in an escalator when I was little.
11. I have the scar on the side of my hand to prove it.
12. I used to have a very bad temper.
13. I smashed my ex's guitar.
14. In my defense he called me a bitch cause his dinner wasn't ready when he got home from work that night.
15. He is gone and my temper is alot better now...go figure.
16. I lived in Seattle for two years.
17. It was the worst two years of my life.
18. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
19. I am sad that I won't be able to have any more kids.
20. I want to be a foster parent one day.
21. I am deathly afraid of getting old.
22. I cried the day John Ritter and Tim Russert died.
23. The song Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones scares the shit out of me.
24. So does Edward Norton.
25. I love john Denver, The Clash and Bob Seager.
26. I had a huge crush on Bob from Sesame Street.
27. On Linda too , the actress that was deaf.
28. That's how I knew I wanted to learn sign language.
29. I am a perfectionist.
30. Which is really annoying.
31. I can lick my elbows.
32. I suck at Math.
33. My favorite fruits are blueberries, grapes, and strawberries.
34. My favorite vegetables are broccoli and mushrooms.
35. I love the heels of bread.
36. I won't dance in public.
37. I hate clubs.
38. I love dive bars.
39. The fist concert I went to was Raffi and I think he was staring at me.
40. I am so into fat, bald, biker, men.
41. I am madly in love with a tall preppy salesman.
42. I can't whistle.
43. I love to vacuum.
44. and mow the lawn.
45. I have been told I sound snotty when I talk.
46. I'm really not.
47. Most of the time.
48. In exactly one week I will turn 32 years old.
49. You'll probably find me under the covers with a bottle of Whiskey listening to Pasty Kline.
50. I hate chocolate.
44. I love summertime
45. and grill out
46. and beer
47 and sunsets.
48. My eyes are glossing over....damn this is alot of shit to think about...
49. I am a bit of a control freak.
50. I don't have a lot of patience.
51. I am fiercely loyal to the people I love.
52. I sat on the family bird when I was 7 and it killed her.
53. Don't laugh that was sad.
54. OK you can laugh a little bit.
55. I had a miscarriage and I lost a baby in the span of 2 years and I thought I would go insane with grief.
56. I almost did.
57. Running saved my life.
58. I tend to over analyze things.
59. I hate camping.
60. I think men with glasses are sexy.
61. I think men lots of muscles are gross.
62. I love Bob Dylan
63. and Neil Young.
64. If I watch the Wiggles one more time I think I might knock something over...hard
65. I think the Red Wiggle is kind of hot.
66. I am pretty sure the Purple Wiggle is pervert.
67. I love wikipedia.
68. and youtube.
69. I liked Van Halen with Sammy Hager better than with David Lee Roth (don't hate)
70. I can play the piano.
71. I love board games.
72. I never carry cash.
73. Everytime I buy a new shirt I buy socks that match.
74. I can't play poker.
75. I can almost always know when someone is lying.
76. I love Texas Rummy.
77. I hate Rum.
78. I once called a girl fat in 5th grade, she told the teacher and he threatened to wash my mouth out with soap.
79. Years later she was my teaching assistant .
80. The best one I have ever had.
81. I apologized for calling her fat.
82. She forgave me.
83. The worst thing I have ever done, was sleep with the Dad of a kid I was babysitting.
84. He called me and told me he was leaving his wife, and that he was in love with me.
85 I never went back to babysit.
86. I played basketball in grade school.
87. I wanted to joining the swim team in high school.
88. But I was too afraid to learn how to do the flip at the end of the lane.
89. Anyone still here????
91. I love the smell of cigarettes, beer and grease.
92. Preferably on a man.
93. I can drive a stick.
94. But I don't now cause I drive a mini van.
95. I still think I am too young to drive a van
96. or be a parent.
97. I love denial.
98. I hate roller coasters
99. but love water slides.
100. I love to finish things
Whew, I am glad that is over with.
Well I am raising my imaginary shot glass in a toast to all my bloggy friends, for reading, for emailing, for commenting, and for laughing at me as well as with me I am sure. . Thank you so much for reading and here's to one hundred more.