Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh My God..Well First I Would Like To Thank the Academy...Is This Thing On???



Wow! Well I am speechless. Cameron over at his awesome blog Get the Stink Off has awarded me this lovely ..um blogger award. Even though he doesn't run and apparently doesn't have the same um appreciation I do of Chris Matthews...he makes me laugh on a daily basis so I will participate in this lovely blogger rite.
It has taken me so long to reply only because I can't figure out how to link back to a web site (Like so long that I am sitting at my computer crying at my lack of computer skills). Laugh all you want but I am in Social Work, we don't use computers alot. So my apologies...it may not look all that pretty but know that I love all the bloggers out there that are far more experienced and more talented than me. I love to read about your daily lives and pretend that you are all my friends. I hope to one day be half the blogger you all are. Oh and god I need to thank god all the rap singers always thank god. And my mom for always telling me to Shut the hell up and write it down *snif snif*

Music plays curtain starts to fall

...Oh wait and craft services and my kids and....

Ahem well that was embarrassing Well with fame comes a price so here are the rules if you choose to accept:

- List six things that make you happy
- Pass the award on to 6 more kreativ bloggers
- Link back to the person who gave you the award
- Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.
- Request scantily clad photos of your blogger friends of the opposite sex.

Well with regard to that last rule as much as I do dream at night what Cameron looks like with out clothes and wonder daily if he is indeed more than just a head?? I out of respect to his wife will have to forgo that request.

I too will choose not to talk about my love of family, friends, strawberry mentos, oatmeal raisin cookies, and running since I have already talked about these things in previous posts...
So here it goes:

6. Magazines: I love to get magazines in the mail I look forward to the middle of each month when the new issues come out. I am certain that I am on my mail man's hit list when he decides to go psyhco for the shoulder pain I cause him everyday from the massive amounts of catalogs and magazines I get on a daily basis. Yeah I know my carbon footprint is like Bigfoots'.

5. Vacuuming and or Mowing the Lawn. I know it all stems to my OCD tendencies but I love to look and see the straight lines in the grass or in the carpet. Ahhh it fills me with happiness and peace. And NO I will not come clean your house or mow your lawn...well maybe if you say please.

4. Pictionary I love games especially ones that involve drinking of any sort. It is tons of fun trying to guess what the Washington Monument is when you have had a couple of drinks ... get your minds out of the gutter I am just really bad at drawing!

3. Cheap Champagne and Coors Light. Now even though my boyfriend repeatedly makes fun of me for my beer of choice I am nothing if not loyal to my Coors Light. I admit on occasion I have gotten a foreign beverage mainly Heineken but the guilt gets the best of me by the 3rd or 4th round and I am back to my first choice. And come on who couldn't love a beer who's theme song was Rocky Mountain High by the late great John Denver?? I also love cheap champagne the cheaper the better, I am slightly addicted to it I have to admit, and every time I take a drink it makes me happy. Give me a bottle of Andre Spumante and a big bowl of popcorn and I am in heaven!!

2. BLT's with onions and provolone cheese. (Can you tell I am hungry?) Nothin better than some crispy bread bacon, tomato, onions and cheese with lots of Miracle Whip not that phony Mayo shit. Yummmy.

1. Sweaty Kid Sleeping Head Smell: Yum! They should bottle this heavenly scent and I could take a whiff of it every time I want to sell them to the gypsies down the street.

Now to pass this award off to other deserving bloggers Again I am sorry about the links since I am so way beyond computer illiterate : ) Thank you again Cameron Love your blog and you all should read it if you aren't already!!! http://getthestinkoff.blogspot.com/

Jennifer at Keep Passing the Open Windows : http//jenjw4.blogpeoria.com/ I love her tales of family and life She is one of the first blogs I read and I look forward to her posts!

Scott at Scott's Blog Experience http://scottjanz.com/blog/. He is actually the very first blog I EVER read and found most of all of you that I read today through him. Plus he definitely deserves the "krafty blogger award" for posting the awesome Dance Off video of our Presidential Candidates.

Lola over at Peoria In Pictures http://www.peoriainpictures.com/. She takes awesome pics of around Peoria and blogs about them. Check her out! Her pictures Rock!

Girl Bleeder at http://girlbleeder.blogspot.com/ I love her take on parenting and she is a mom of sons with bleeding disorders too so it kind of unofficially bonds us.

OK well I am kind of cheating now not adding the last two choices, but most of my faves have already been tagged by other people so I will just leave it at that. I wouldn't want people thinking that they are tooo krafty.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Cameron I apparently misspelled your blog and renamed it Get the Stink Out without your permission...a thousand sorries. ; ) Back to your old name now so no need to change your whole blog!!

Cameron said...

My lawyer will be in touch ;) Ms. PH???

Unknown said...

Congrats!

(for a link, highlight the text you want as the link and click the icon with the chain on it in blogger. Enter the address to link to and you're set.

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility. Yea, I know, got that quote from Spidermans Uncle. Thanks for the shout out, that was nice. :-)