Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mother Nature Can Kiss My Ass

You know I don't mind living in the Midwest. As previously mentioned in a older post, no doubt when the weather was 70 and sunny, I love it here. I love the seasons. The rain in the Spring and the heat in the Summer and the leaves turning color in the Fall and the snow in the winter. Well I lied. I hate it and I especially hate it when it is freezing rain outside and E who lives 50 minutes away from me can't come over for our weekly Sunday night (don't call it a booty call) get togethers. Why does anyone stay in the sucky winter states? I mean why don't we all pretend we're 80 and Winter in Boca three months out of the year? (and yes I know that's not realistic but its my rant so be quite)



I really do love it here for the time being at least, my family is here and my life, but I hate when I can't see the people I love because of shitty weather. I don't mind the snow or driving in the snow, but when it is pouring down ice that is just not right, and I don't care what kind of 4 wheel drive vehicle you own it just becomes one big flying ton of metal on nights like tonight, which leaves me with some *ahem* pent up energy that needs to be dealt with. God damn weather.



And yes I will have some cheese with my wine.

4 comments:

DeeMarie said...

Midwest weather sucks. I'm right there with you.

Katie said...

I'm with you! Stupid ice storms!!

Mama Dawg said...

Oh, honey. Just be thankful you get some on a regular basis.

I hate living in a small town sometimes. I lost my regular booty call right before Hurricane Katrina (when I still lived in New Orleans).

Anonymous said...

Weather has foiled my jogging schedule, but hasn't impacted the booty call schedule. Does that make me better or worse off than you?